Fees & Payments
Student Annual Registration Fees
The student fee schedule is as follows:
- Four-year-old Kindergarten Consumable Supplies $10.00
- Kindergarten Workbooks/Consumable Supplies $15.00
- Grade 1-2 Workbooks/Consumable Supplies $25.00
- Grade 3-5 Workbooks/Consumable Supplies/Assign Notebook $30.00
- Band (instrument rental – if needed; 5th grade only) $100.00
- Music (recorders; 4th grade only) $5.00
- Handbook, Textbook Rentals, Student ID $40.00
- *Lock Fee (refundable at end of senior year) $5.00
(*ONLY for incoming students or replacement lock, one-time fee for MS/HS)
- Parking Fee (per year) *eligible students only $50.00
- Additional Vehicle Parking Fee (per year) *eligible students only $1.00
- Athletic Passes $15.00
Payments can be made in several ways. Please include your student’s name to ensure your payment is credited to the correct family account.
- Send cash or check to your child’s school
- Drop cash or check at the District Office
- Mail a check to the District Office: 10173 US Hwy 14, Mazomanie, WI 53560
- Make an electronic payment using your checking account, credit or debit card through e-Funds for Schools. Please note: E-funds may charge a convenience fee.
Efunds Online Payments
- If you are a first time user, click on New Users Register Here, otherwise enter your existing username and password.
- You will follow the directions online and create your own username and password. (new user only)
- When you get to step 2 enter the family number or student number(s) and the last name for the student(s) to associate with your account, and then click “Add.”(new user only)
- If you do not know your students’ number(s), or your students’ have not been issued a student number, please contact your students’ school representative to receive the student number assigned to your children.
- After you have finished adding students, or you are making payments for yourself, click “Continue to Account Overview”.