New Family Enrollment


To enroll a student in the Wisconsin Heights School District, we will require:

  1. Completed enrollment form
  2. Most current report card
  3. Special Education requirements – Yes or No
  4. Current Immunization record – from your doctor
  5. Original Birth Certificate – only to verify, we will not keep this
  6. Evidence of residency in the form of one of the following documents:
  • Rental/Lease agreement
  • Accepted offer to purchase
  • Recent utility bill (phone, electric, water, etc.)
  • Letter signed by leaseholder/owner that you reside at address stated

Complete the enrollment application, one for each child.  Attach the most current report card and return with proof of residency to the District Registrar, to start the enrollment process.

We will also request student disciplinary and academic records from the previous school district of attendance.

Please contact the District Registrar if you have any questions.

Tammy Shaffer
District Registrar/Guidance Administrative Assistant
(608) 767-2586 Ext 3005

Enrollment Application

Not sure if your child will attend Wisconsin Heights? Check to see if your property pays taxes to the Wisconsin Heights School District by clicking here – School/Municipal Tax Information.