Summer School 2018 will be held at the Middle/High School and will run for 5 weeks.
Monday – Thursday / 8:00am-12:00pm
Session One – Three weeks (10 days): June 18th –July 3rd (no school on the 4th or 5th )
Session Two – Two weeks (8 days): July 9th – July 19th
Three periods (classes) each day:
Period One – 8:00-9:15
9:15-9:30 All-school snack break
Period Two – 9:30-10:45
Period Three – 10:45-12:00
- Summer Program brochures were sent home on March 8th. If you did not receive one you can click on the brochure below.
- New for our Summer Program will be an ON-LINE REGISTRATION process which will open up on Monday, March 19th at 6:00 p.m. and will close on May 14th at 6:00 p.m. Summer Program courses will be open on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis, so register early as courses will fill up. You must activate your Family Access Account prior to registration. All information will be provided in our Summer Program brochure.
Where do I direct my summer school questions:
- If you have general questions regarding summer school or want to make a schedule change contact summer school principal, Josie Geishirt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 767-2251 ext. 4143
- If you have registration questions or Family Access questions please contact Tammy Schaffer at email@example.com or call 767-2595 ext. 3005
- If you have questions regarding high school credit or credit recovery courses for the summer, you need to contact Kurt Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 767-2586 ext. 3003