Enrolling a Student
If you are new to the district and would like to enroll your child, please contact our District Registrar at the MS/HS Building on Hwy 14. Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
To enroll a student in the Wisconsin Heights School District, we will require:
- Completed enrollment form
- Most current report card
- Special Education requirements ☐ Yes ☐ No
- Current Immunization record – from you doctor
- Original Birth Certificate – only to verify, we will not keep this
- Evidence of residency in the form of one of the following documents:
- Rental/Lease agreement
- Accepted offer to purchase
- Recent utility bill (phone, electric, water, etc.)
- Letter signed by leaseholder/owner that you reside at address stated
Complete the enrollment application
, one for each child. Attach the most current report card and return with proof of residency to the District Registrar, to start the enrollment process.
We will also request student disciplinary and academic records from the previous school district of attendance.
Please contact the District Registrar if you have any questions.
District Registrar/Guidance Administrative Assistant
608-767-2586 Ext 3005
Not sure if your child will attend Wisconsin Heights? Check to see if your property pays taxes to the Wisconsin Heights School District by checking the School/Municipal Tax Information.
Where will my child attend?
Clicking on the school name will take you to the school's web site.
Black Earth Elementary (PK-2)
Mazomanie Elementary School (3-5)
Wisconsin Heights Middle School (6-8)
Wisconsin Heights High School (9-12)