Greetings Wisconsin Heights Music Families,
Each year in April the Wisconsin Heights Music Parent’s Association hosts an Evening of Jazz. It is the association’s largest fundraiser of the year, and the proceeds from the event purchase many items vital to sustaining our music program. This year due to Covid-19 the Evening of Jazz was canceled which has left our music booster program facing a significant funding challenge. Fortunately, prior to the cancellation we received a generous number of donations from area businesses for our anticipated silent auction. We will be offering the chance to win these items through the purchase of a 31 Days of Jazzy Prizes calendar for the month of August.
- $25 per calendar to win a variety of wonderful prizes.
- Selling time is July 1-July 20
- Each calendar is only eligible to be selected from the drawing once.
- You may pay for your calendars via PayPal at this link: https://www.paypal.me/wiheightsmusic OR send a check made out to WHMPA to: Joanie Haugen at 9773 Vermont Church Road, Black Earth, WI 53515 by Monday, July 20th.
- Once payment has been received, you will get an email from Aniela Haas (email@example.com) with your individual calendar(s). If you would like a paper copy mailed to you, please let us know that as well.
- We are hoping that each family will sell at least 2 calendars. Please know that if this is a hardship we understand.
- For those who are able, please consider selling additional calendars. Request additional calendars via email to Aniela Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gina Ademino at email@example.com.
- Drawings will be conducted daily throughout the month of August by the Haas family at their home.
- Each day’s winner will be announced LIVE (at a time yet to be determined due to nap times still evolving) via the WHHS Band Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709024822455099.
- If you do not have Facebook, please let us know and we can email you directly.
- Prizes will be mailed or delivered to winners weekly, depending on the location of the winner.
We need your help to make this fundraiser a success. The funds received from this event will be utilized to purchase instruments, repair existing instruments, purchase Marching Band and Color Guard uniforms, maintain said uniforms, pay for accompanists for concerts as well as Solo and Ensemble, transportation to and from music events, tune and repair pianos, and Music Booster’s scholarships.
Sincerely, The Wisconsin Heights Music Parents’ Association