Curriculum and Instruction
The Curriculum and Instruction Department works with educators to create an instructional experience for students that is challenging, enjoyable and supports their individual growth on standards set to prepare them for college and career.
Dale Green, Director of Curriculum
Anna Ruhland, Curriculum & Instruction Administrative Assistant
2020-2021 Wisconsin Heights Educational Standards
Each year, prior to the start of the school term, the Department of Instruction (DPI) requires all school districts to notify the parents and guardians of pupils enrolled in the district of the academic standards adopted by the school board for that year. It is also required that a notice identifying the academic standards adopted by the school board be included as an item on the agenda for the first school board meeting of the year. This will be done at the July 13, 2020 school board meeting.
For the 2020-21 school year, the Wisconsin Heights School District has adopted the following:
- Common Core State Standards English/Language Arts (K-12)
- Common Core State Standards for Math (K-8)
- ACT College & Career Readiness Standards (Math 9-12)
- Next Generation Science Standards for Science (K-12)
- Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards (EC-4K)
- Wisconsin Model Academic Standards for all other subject areas (K-12)
To access subject area standards please use this available link: