New Family Enrollment
Welcome to the Wisconsin Heights School District Community!
To enroll a student in the Wisconsin Heights School District, please bring the following documents to the district office to start the enrollment process:
- Enrollment form
- Current grades/transcript
- Special Education Y/N Disciplinary/Expulsion Issues Y/N
- Current Immunization record – from you doctor
- Original Birth Certificate – only to verify, we will not keep this
- Evidence of residency in the form of one of the following documents:
- Rental/Lease agreement
- Accepted offer to purchase
- Recent utility bill (phone, electric, water, etc.)
- Letter signed by property owner that you and student reside at address stated
Complete the enrollment application, one for each child and contact Tammy Shaffer, District Registrar, to complete the enrollment process.
We will also request student disciplinary and academic records from the previous school district of attendance.
District Registrar/Guidance Administrative Assistant
(608) 767-2586 Ext 3005
Not sure if your child will attend Wisconsin Heights? Check the School/Municipal Tax Information, at accessdane.countyofdane.com.