Summer School 2019
Summer School 2019 will be held at the Middle/High School and will run for 5 weeks. Remedial and Enrichment options will be available.
Monday – Thursday / 8:00am-12:00pm
Session One – Three weeks (11 days): June 17th –July 3rd (no school on the 4th)
Session Two – Two weeks (8 days): July 8th – July 18th
Three periods (classes) each day:
Period One – 8:00-9:15
9:15-9:30 – Snack break in Period One classrooms
Period Two – 9:30-10:45
Period Three – 10:45-12:00
- Summer Program brochures will be sent home in early March. If you do not receive one you, contact Josie Geishirt, at email@example.com or call 767-2251 ext. 4143.
- Summer Program will be an ON-LINE REGISTRATION process which will open up on Thursday, April 4th at 6:00 pm for in-district students, and April 11th to students outside the district. Summer Program courses will be open on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis, so register early as courses will fill up. You must activate your Family Access Account prior to registration. All information will be provided in our Summer Program brochure.
Where do I direct my summer school questions:
- If you have general questions regarding summer school or want to make a schedule change contact summer school principal, Josie Geishirt, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 767-2251 ext. 4143
- If you have registration questions or Family Access questions please contact Tammy Schaffer at email@example.com or call 767-2595 ext. 3005
- If you have questions regarding high school credit or credit recovery courses for the summer, you need to contact Kurt Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 767-2586 ext. 3003