New Family Enrollment

Welcome to the Wisconsin Heights School District Community!

To enroll a student in the Wisconsin Heights School District, please bring the following documents to the district office to start the enrollment process:

  1. Current grades/transcript

  2. Special Education Y/N       Disciplinary/Expulsion Issues    Y/N

  3. Current Immunization record – only if moving to the district from another state

  4. Original Birth Certificate – only to verify, we will not keep this

  5. Evidence of residency in the form of one of the following documents:

  • Rental/Lease agreement

  • Accepted offer to purchase

  • Recent utility bill (phone, electric, water, etc.)

  • Letter signed by property owner that you and student reside at address stated

Complete the following forms for each child, including 4K,  and contact Tammy Shaffer, District Registrar, to complete the enrollment process.


Informational Forms:


Tammy Shaffer
District Registrar/Guidance Administrative Assistant
(608) 767-2586 Ext 3005

Not sure if your child will attend Wisconsin Heights? Visit AccessDane for school/municipal tax information.